Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so probably no one yet, but I figure VERY soon someone on here will have a date from their dealer on when their Mach-E will be at the dealership and they can pick it up.

Share it when you get it!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some exciting news from a dealer friend.

Apparently ONE production Mach-E has left the factory headed to Ed Kenley Ford in Layton, Utah. It's a Shadow Black Select model. MSRP $46,295.

Likely a dealer demo. So if you want to test drive in Utah... soon...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Is anyone noticing that the order status lists the model year as "2021.0"?
It has me wondering if that last number will change with future deliveries as the year goes on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is anyone noticing that the order status lists the model year as "2021.0"?
It has me wondering if that last number will change with future deliveries as the year goes on.
Yes, I just looked at my order and noticed the same, 2021.0
also, I had an original build date of week of December 21, but now it shows it’s in production. Not sure if it is being built early.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,134 Posts
I have a build date of 11/29, and my dealer, AutoNation Tustin in Tustin, CA said the ETA for delivery is 12/21
I hope that delivery date is correct and is hit. However, I recommend you don't hold your breath. As they didn't announce OKTB Monday as hoped, all shipping is now on hold. That will mean trickle-down delays.

·
Super Moderator
1,462 Posts
Yes, I just looked at my order and noticed the same, 2021.0
also, I had an original build date of week of December 21, but now it shows it’s in production. Not sure if it is being built early.
Once it’s scheduled, it is considered in production . It can no longer be changed of cancelled.

·
Super Moderator
1,462 Posts
I hope that delivery date is correct and is hit. However, I recommend you don't hold your breath. As they didn't announce OKTB Monday as hoped, all shipping is now on hold. That will mean trickle-down delays.
Do you know the cause of the delay?

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,134 Posts
Do you know the cause of the delay?
Line issues they are working to resolve. The line is still running but one aspect is requiring too much time after the vehicles come off the line and they are working to resolve them before issuing OKTB. The Cuautitlan plant is really picky about quality.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a build date of 11/29, and my dealer, AutoNation Tustin in Tustin, CA said the ETA for delivery is 12/21
I had a build date for the week of 11/23 and still I see no update on my Order at Ford.com. I was hoping to see in the production update in the green this week. No luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine was built on Nov 17 supposed to be delivered to the dealership Nov 28, which will not happen. They are waiting for the OKTB before they can give me an updated delivery schedule.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine was "Produced" on Thursday 11/26/20 and has Vin ***01136 but I don't know when I will get it. I guess they work on US Thanksgiving in Mexico!

·
Registered
131 Posts
My production date which was week of Jan 27th disappeared some time last week when I went to check my order. It still reads “In Production“, so I can only assume that the anticipated production timing is delayed by production going slower that was estimated. My order date was July 1, 2020 for a Premium AWD Ext Range and my reservation was 33,xxx. Did this happen to anyone else?

·
Super Moderator
1,462 Posts
My production date which was week of Jan 27th disappeared some time last week when I went to check my order. It still reads “In Production“, so I can only assume that the anticipated production timing is delayed by production going slower that was estimated. My order date was July 1, 2020 for a Premium AWD Ext Range and my reservation was 33,xxx. Did this happen to anyone else?
Same, mine had the week of Jan 18. Now it just says ‘Week of’ with nothing there. Order 26,xxx.
There is a build-step under review as to why it takes more time than expected. It may mean a shift in dates. Or so that is my interpretation of what @ChasingCoral has said.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Same, mine had the week of Jan 18. Now it just says ‘Week of’ with nothing there. Order 26,xxx.
There is a build-step under review as to why it takes more time than expected. It may mean a shift in dates. Or so that is my interpretation of what @ChasingCoral has said.
This made me curious so I checked a couple of different ways. On my phone (Safari) it renders as "Week of" and on my desktop (Chrome) it renders as Week of 1/17/2021.

·
Super Moderator
1,462 Posts
This made me curious so I checked a couple of different ways. On my phone (Safari) it renders as "Week of" and on my desktop (Chrome) it renders as Week of 1/17/2021.
Well, looks like a coding issue. Doesn’t render correctly in Safari or Firefox, but Chrome is okay. I try to avoid Chrome at all costs, i trust its owners as far as I can throw them, but that is completely off-topic.

Thanks for the heads-up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thank you! You solved the mystery. My build date was also showing as "Week of [blank]". It looks like it's a browser issue with Safari. It shows properly in Chrome. Someone should let the
Ford website dev team know they have a data rendering issue with Safari.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts