Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a Ford Motor Company X-Plan to allow a pre-determined pricing discount on Ford vehicles. Vehicles in short supply can be excluded.
Your local Ford dealer can tell you if it will be allowed on the Mach-E. I assume this will be forthcoming as orders are placed.

What is your guess?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spoke to a spokesperson from my Ford dealer today. He said the X Plan has not yet been approved by Ford for the Mustang Mach-E.

·
Registered
500 Posts
The dealers are mostly clueless. After talking to mine twice it is clear he hasn't any idea about the e. Google it, there was an article back in December about it

·
Registered
94 Posts
but that was in December tho. i think my dealership in Dallas TX is atleast trying to learn more about the MME. This is the feeling i get whenever i reach out to them.
its definitely not at a state where we want it to be but im sure we will get there. Going by interviews and some posts here, training the dealership is one of the main objectives ford this year

·
Registered
214 Posts
Maybe they meant the final pricing hasn't been settled, but which is true. Also, a dealer doesn't have to participate in X-plan if they don't want to.

·
Registered
12 Posts
but that was in December tho. i think my dealership in Dallas TX is atleast trying to learn more about the MME. This is the feeling i get whenever i reach out to them.
its definitely not at a state where we want it to be but im sure we will get there. Going by interviews and some posts here, training the dealership is one of the main objectives ford this year
I'm DFW too. Which dealer are you working with?

·
Registered
94 Posts
ah mine's the one in Carrolton (i-35). So how has your experience with the dealer been so far? also DFW auto show next week. I bought the VIP ticket hoping i can take pictures of the MME with me behind the wheel

·
Registered
12 Posts
ah mine's the one in Carrolton (i-35). So how has your experience with the dealer been so far? also DFW auto show next week. I bought the VIP ticket hoping i can take pictures of the MME with me behind the wheel
Was a little strange to start. Sporadic responses from a new car sales manager. Then I got a phone call from the General Manager and had a long talk with him. Didn't have a whole lot of info I didn't already know but made me feel better that they won't be jacking up the price or requiring deposits.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Are you sure a Mach-E will be there? I’m thinking about driving up from Austin to attend the show but it’s it listed on the auto show’s website. And I highly doubt a Mustang Mach-E will be at the Austin Auto Show because it’s fairly small.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Are you sure a Mach-E will be there? I’m thinking about driving up from Austin to attend the show but it’s it listed on the auto show’s website. And I highly doubt a Mustang Mach-E will be at the Austin Auto Show because it’s fairly small.
Ok I am confident it will be there. But I'm not gonna force you.
I wrote to the organizers and heard back.

It also shows on their website which they updated recently

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ok

Ok, thanks for the info. I did not see it on the website when i looked. I guess I missed it.
The dfw auto show has been postponed. Not sure to when but yea looks like covid is gonna make sure I buy the car without even looking at it in person

·
Registered
24 Posts
The dfw auto show has been postponed. Not sure to when but yea looks like covid is gonna make sure I buy the car without even looking at it in person
Yes, I’m not too happy. Both events I was going out of town for aren’t happening anymore. And so far the auto show hasn’t answered me about a refund. I too bought a Vip ticket.

·
Super Moderator
1,002 Posts
Ford may Adjust the schedule to accommodate

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There is a Ford Motor Company X-Plan to allow a pre-determined pricing discount on Ford vehicles. Vehicles in short supply can be excluded.
Your local Ford dealer can tell you if it will be allowed on the Mach-E. I assume this will be forthcoming as orders are placed.

What is your guess?
What is the latest on the Plan X discount?

·
Registered
561 Posts
What is the latest on the Plan X discount?
The Mach-E is eligible for X plan pricing but you need to confirm with your dealer that they will honor it. Apparently people looking to get the Bronco are experiencing something similar with some dealers accepting it and some aren't.

2. AXZD Plan
This won’t neccesrally affect the majority of reservation holder, but on the off chance, you should know that the Mustang Mach-E qualifies for Ford’s AXZD-Plan pricing.

A-Plan (Ford Employees): 4% discount from MSRP (excluding destination and doc fees) + $275 customer admin fee + 0.25%

Z-Plan (Ford Retirees): Follows A-Plan

D-Plan (Dealer Employees): AZ price + $100

X-Plan (Ford Partners, Friends & Neighbors): 2% discount from MSRP (excluding destination and doc fees) + $275 customer admin fee

If you happen to work for Ford, worked for Ford, or know someone who does, be sure to take advantage of the appropriate plan as it could reduce your overall price significantly.

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
566 Posts
I searched the Internet and was unable to find that the X Plan pricing, 2% off of MSRP + $275, does not include destination charge.

Lease residuals are calculated including destination charge. Based on that I would have assumed that the destination charge is included in the MSRP and subject to the 2% X-Plan pricing.

Can you help?

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts