Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I searched the Internet and was unable to find that the X Plan pricing, 2% off of MSRP + $275, does not include destination charge.

Lease residuals are calculated including destination charge. Based on that I would have assumed that the destination charge is included in the MSRP and subject to the 2% X-Plan pricing.

Can you help?

Thanks.
No discount on the D&D. 2% discount applies top the MSRP NOT including the D&D.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I searched the Internet and was unable to find that the X Plan pricing, 2% off of MSRP + $275, does not include destination charge.

Lease residuals are calculated including destination charge. Based on that I would have assumed that the destination charge is included in the MSRP and subject to the 2% X-Plan pricing.

Can you help?

Thanks.
Maybe EVBite got that part wrong. Here's the all the X Plan pricing info from Ford.

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
360 Posts
Maybe EVBite got that part wrong. Here's the all the X Plan pricing info from Ford.

Under Pricing:

"The X-Plan price is the amount shown in the box labeled "X-Plan" near the bottom of the factory invoice. The New Vehicle Purchase Program price includes advertising, finance costs, transportation, fuel charges and Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company administrative fees. The dealership may not charge extra for these items."

Does anyone know if Transportation is Destination charge?

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
689 Posts
Under Pricing:

"The X-Plan price is the amount shown in the box labeled "X-Plan" near the bottom of the factory invoice. The New Vehicle Purchase Program price includes advertising, finance costs, transportation, fuel charges and Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company administrative fees. The dealership may not charge extra for these items."

Does anyone know if Transportation is Destination charge?
No, we have to pay the $1,100 destination and delivery fee.

·
Registered
360 Posts
No, we have to pay the $1,100 destination and delivery fee.
As I posted, I have not seen this. Can you give the authority?

The reason I ask is my dealer is accepting X-Plan pricing and if MSRP does include destination charge, (it does when you calculate lease residuals) then I want to make sure he includes it.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Have them check dealer communication EFC08063 from Ford. It lays out the AXZD plan rules for the Mach-E.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Can you post EFC08063 and in particular what it says, or does not say, about destination charges?

Rather have that information before I go to the dealer: they may say they have never heard of EFC08063.

I am sure all of us who plan to use X-Plan want to know whether destination charges are included in the MSRP.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Can you post EFC08063 and in particular what it says, or does not say, about destination charges?

Rather have that information before I go to the dealer: they may say they have never heard of EFC08063.

I am sure all of us who plan to use X-Plan want to know whether destination charges are included in the MSRP.

Many thanks.
Don't have a copy -- it's a dealer communication. However, we have it from authorities inside Ford that this is the document, dealers will know how to find it, and it agrees with the information posted earlier about the A-Z Plan pricing, and that the plan pricing does not include the $1,100 D&D fee.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts