Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
Thanks. I guess I'll need to give one a try in the showroom
Good idea. In the meantime, look at lots of photos of Mach Es with people in the driver's seat and the door open. Even better, watch videos as people get in and out of the car.

Registered
Hello All,

Another new member here, from Europe.
Following the last posts about seats elevation, do you have any news? In particular regarding the comparison with Escape. So far this is the only comparison I can do. 馃槄
Car is awesome, but I wanna understand if it can be considered a SUV (in terms of driving elevation) or just a sporty crossover.
Thanks in advance to you All.

Registered
Hello All,

Following the last posts about seats elevation, do you have any news? In particular regarding the comparison with Escape. So far this is the only comparison I can do. 馃槄
Car is awesome, but I wanna understand if it can be considered a SUV (in terms of driving elevation) or just a sporty crossover.
Sporty Crossover.

The Mach-E driver seat is about 2" lower to the ground than my 2013 Escape. Close enough that I barely notice the difference though. I just took a picture of each. The Escape shows 27.5" - 1.5" side bolstering = 26.0". The Mach-E shows 25.25" - 1.25" side bolstering = 24.0". I have both seats probably 2/3rds to the high setting.

Registered
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Rapid Red
We moved from a 2014 Escape to a 2021 MME. Seat height is very comparable. One of my wife鈥檚 criteria was that it not feel like we crawling down into the car. She is quite happily surprised that it feels like sitting in the escape.

Registered
Agree. I have a 2013 Escape and based on my test drive it is VERY similar.
Hello All,

Welcome @MrLeg and @wareaglevet ! Which Mach-E model did you guys order?

Anyone here think Ford should offer some sportier seats as part of some performance pack?
It can drastically help the Mach-E to feel as cool as it looks.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts