Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday, when I placed my order, the configure program said 24 weeks to get a MME Premium. If accurate, that'll be December. So I'm wondering if it will arrive as a 2022 model year?

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
and if so will the 2022 have any new features.
Mine has been ordered 6 weeks and I too am thinking it will be a 2022

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
I tried to do a search for Fords model year switch over date but had no luck

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just decided to officially cancel mine. I'm going to wait for the 22. I bought another car but was holding on to the reservation but my car won't be here until August so I'll just wait for the next model year. Maybe I should put in a new reservation now 🤔.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just decided to officially cancel mine. I'm going to wait for the 22. I bought another car but was holding on to the reservation but my car won't be here until August so I'll just wait for the next model year. Maybe I should put in a new reservation now 🤔.
Deliveries for the '22 model year are estimated to begin in February 2023.
:devilish:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’ve pretty much decided that I’m not going to purchase a Mach E untill sometime in 2022. I’m old and dealing with all the problems Is not anything I’m interested in especially since I have no mechanical skills. My 2011 Explorer works just fine. I make a 340 trip from exit our home in SC once a year to Orlando and the number of charging spots on I 95 does not inspire confidence. I still want one but I’ll wait.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’ve pretty much decided that I’m not going to purchase a Mach E untill sometime in 2022. I’m old and dealing with all the problems Is not anything I’m interested in especially since I have no mechanical skills. My 2011 Explorer works just fine. I make a 340 trip from exit our home in SC once a year to Orlando and the number of charging spots on I 95 does not inspire confidence. I still want one but I’ll wait.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts