Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything about about coronavirus impacting the Mach-E? I have heard that Ford has suspended all travel for its employees. Wondering at what point this would impact timing for production and delivery of Mach E?

·
Registered
94 Posts
i was just about to post this. I read an article where 2 employees tested positive and as a result FoMoCo is banning employee travel.
I wish it doesn't affect the timelines but i also want the company to do whatever it can to take care of its employees even if this means the end consumers like us are being affected by delays and so on.

·
Super Moderator
995 Posts
No reports i know of yet, we can only hope it doesn’t get any worse.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was just about to post this. I read an article where 2 employees tested positive and as a result FoMoCo is banning employee travel.
I wish it doesn't affect the timelines but i also want the company to do whatever it can to take care of its employees even if this means the end consumers like us are being affected by delays and so on.
Well so far, 2 employees in China tested positive for Coronavirus. Also, an employee in Cologne Germany tested positive for Coronavirus and Ford had to send 30 people home as a result

·
Registered
7 Posts
It may have an effect on the other end of things. I just decided to postpone reserving one because I am uncertain about the impact on my work for the next few months.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Interesting article here about effects on production in Mexico. Luckily no mention of problems for Ford or in the municipality Cuautitlán Izcalli where the Ford plant is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts