Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
I noticed that same issue the other day with mine. Would charge for a short period, then stop. If I picked it up and set it down again, it would start to charge. But then stop again a short time later. Super weird. Anyone at Ford have any information on this?

· Official Representative
183 Posts
I noticed that same issue the other day with mine. Would charge for a short period, then stop. If I picked it up and set it down again, it would start to charge. But then stop again a short time later. Super weird. Anyone at Ford have any information on this?
Hey there! I can look into your Mach E's wireless charging pad concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info?

· Registered
42 Posts
What kind of updates?
This is one of the TSBs, I am sure there was an earlier one or two that covered earlier builds.

TSB 22-2141 Wireless Accessory Charger Inoperative/Poor Performance

Action: Follow the Service Procedure steps to repair vehicles that meet all of the following criteria:
• 2021-2022 Mustang Mach-E
• Built on or after 30-Sep-2021
• Wireless accessory charger inoperative or poor performance with Apple™ iPhone 12 and 13 models

· Registered
33 Posts
My dealer said that the TSB 22-2141 for cars built after 9-30 will not work on my earlier build even though it sounds exactly like the issue we are all having. Seems to be Iphone 12 and 13's inn particular. I have asked them to discuss with ford. if anyone else has found a solution please advise.

My outreach to the Ford rep in this thread turned out to be useless. Nice person but after forwarding me to a concierge person - that person wanted to send me to my dealer. The classic Do-Loop with no solution.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts