Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Registered
556 Posts
If it worked with previous models, how is this Ford's fault? If it is the physical interface, should they retrofit all of the cars? If it is software, one or the other can probably fix it, but it's likely Apple doesn't care about Ford customers.

· Registered
1 Posts
‘22 Mach-e, iPhone 12 Pro, phone says it’s charging, but it’s incredibly slow, and phone gets so hot I stopped using it for fear of it igniting. Same happens to my wife’s 11. Had dealer apply the TSB today while it was in for the recall software fix, it did nothing.

I have $7 no-name charging pads from Amazon that work great. Not working with iPhones is bananas and it’s lame they aren’t fixing/replacing.

I hate having to plug the phone in. Anyone know of an aftermarket replacement that does what Ford won’t?

· Registered
7 Posts
22 Mache that I just got last week and also have an iphone 13. Don’t have issues with the phone not charging but had it get so hot that my phone had to shutoff for overheating. Only had it charging for about 20minutes.

· Registered
1 Posts
‘22 Mach-e, iPhone 12 Pro, phone says it’s charging, but it’s incredibly slow, and phone gets so hot I stopped using it for fear of it igniting. Same happens to my wife’s 11. Had dealer apply the TSB today while it was in for the recall software fix, it did nothing.

I have $7 no-name charging pads from Amazon that work great. Not working with iPhones is bananas and it’s lame they aren’t fixing/replacing.

I hate having to plug the phone in. Anyone know of an aftermarket replacement that does what Ford won’t?
What $7 pad you using?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts