Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

wireless phone charger

4K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  jmarrs64 
#1 ·
When I place my iPhone on the charging pad, it says that it's charging, and it doesn't seem to continue to lose charge, at least not noticeably, but it also doesn't gain charge. My phone is also VERY hot when I pick it up from the pad. Anyone else have this issue or any ideas of how to fix it?

#2 ·
Is your phone in a case? if so remove it and see if that changes the situation. if still not working, try a known good wireless charger. Also, if you are connecting to Apple CarPlay, then the phone is working so, if the load is great, then you will get the behavior described. Try disconnecting car play temporarily and see if it starts to work

#4 ·
My dealer said that the TSB 22-2141 for cars built after 9-30 will not work on my earlier build even though it sounds exactly like the issue we are all having. Seems to be Iphone 12 and 13's inn particular. I have asked them to discuss with ford. if anyone else has found a solution please advise.

My outreach to the Ford rep in this thread turned out to be useless. Nice person but after forwarding me to a concierge person - that person wanted to send me to my dealer. The classic Do-Loop with no solution.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.