Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen a similar thread, so I'll start one, in hopes that Ford will read it!

What is on your wish-list for improving the Mach-E?

·
Registered
2021 MME Rapid Red Premium ER
89 Posts
Thanks ... I've looked for it, but must have missed it.
Thanks for giving me an excuse to go sit in my Mach e. :cool: Under the profile (center top button), select navigation. Hit the tools button on the far left just above the cards. Select settings, and you should see an option to turn off school zones. I thought there was a faster way, but this works.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A software update so that if the car is moving (forward or reverse) no-one can rotate the dial to Park ... I did this once, and the car slammed into park ... very jolting!

·
Registered
93 Posts
A software update so that if the car is moving (forward or reverse) no-one can rotate the dial to Park ... I did this once, and the car slammed into park ... very jolting!
My son told me the same. He was used to playing with the iDrive button in my "other" car and he said to me that having the gear shift is dangerous down there .

Good suggestions hope they fix this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would LOVE for them to add V2L (vehicle to load) so I could use big MME battery for backup power when my home power goes off, like during a storm. Sounds like the F-150 Lightning will have that capability so it shouldn't be a novel concept for Ford engineers.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Also, a better connection system for the rear cargo cover ... I'm using O-Rings to hold it connected, and I shouldn't have to

1 - 20 of 21 Posts