Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Just entered my reservation info: Space White Premium, order placed May 5th; confirmation by email only last week. Burlington, Ontario.
Cheers!
Welcome to the forum!
What's your reservation number? I'm curious what we're up to now... I think someone recently had a reservation around 68,000.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
What's your reservation number? I'm curious what we're up to now... I think someone recently had a reservation around 68,000.
No reservation number, despite me asking everybody in the Dealership! Simply a copy of an emailed confirmation from "FordEV" to my salesguy. Nothing directly from Ford... a little dissapointing!

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
554 Posts
No reservation number, despite me asking everybody in the Dealership! Simply a copy of an emailed confirmation from "FordEV" to my salesguy. Nothing directly from Ford... a little dissapointing!
Actually, I think @St00k sent you on a snipe hunt :D. We heard long ago that the Canadian reservation system was unique and were not given reservation numbers. When you enter your information into the tracker sheet, you'll see all the Canadian reservations lack a number.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah, I figured that. I'm in line #9 of the tracker sheet. I'm reading lots of concerns about pricing. Don't know about other Canadians, but I couldn't order online: had to visit a Dealer. Made the trip with an appointment, gloves and mask! They used a standard Vehicle Purchase Agreement form to take my deposit and list all options, taxes, fees, etc, so I've got my final total based on MSRP.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Actually, I think @St00k sent you on a snipe hunt :D. We heard long ago that the Canadian reservation system was unique and were not given reservation numbers. When you enter your information into the tracker sheet, you'll see all the Canadian reservations lack a number.
Sorry about that. Completely forgot...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’m entered with what I INTEND to get not what I reserved. Originally reserved black Extended range premium. Hoping to change it to star white standard range. I think I’m in like 87

·
Registered
1 Posts
Added mine. Crossing my fingers we can order soon. . . my Chevy Bolt lease is coming due!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, I figured that. I'm in line #9 of the tracker sheet. I'm reading lots of concerns about pricing. Don't know about other Canadians, but I couldn't order online: had to visit a Dealer. Made the trip with an appointment, gloves and mask! They used a standard Vehicle Purchase Agreement form to take my deposit and list all options, taxes, fees, etc, so I've got my final total based on MSRP.
Same for me. Just a written Vehicle Purchase Agreement with a deposit and had to go to the dealer in person.
I would take Premium like you but I would miss out on $8000 Quebec EV rebate so went with Select :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same for me. Just a written Vehicle Purchase Agreement with a deposit and had to go to the dealer in person.
I would take Premium like you but I would miss out on $8000 Quebec EV rebate so went with Select :(
Our current Provincial government cancelled EV rebates. Let's hope the current economy will being something back.
BTW, just got off the phone with Ford Canada Customer Service. Unlike the U.S. they don't have a direct link for Mach E questions; the person I spoke with had no idea about the car. It's no wonder all we hear from F of C is crickets...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Our current Provincial government cancelled EV rebates. Let's hope the current economy will being something back.
BTW, just got off the phone with Ford Canada Customer Service. Unlike the U.S. they don't have a direct link for Mach E questions; the person I spoke with had no idea about the car. It's no wonder all we hear from F of C is crickets...
Yep, I went to the dealer yesterday and they have no info about anything. They actually seem indifferent too when you asked about the Mach E. Too bad because they could use the hype to sell more cars especially that Teslas are available. I hope Ford will not forget Canada once they get the orders in US entered.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Yep, I went to the dealer yesterday and they have no info about anything. They actually seem indifferent too when you asked about the Mach E. Too bad because they could use the hype to sell more cars especially that Teslas are available. I hope Ford will not forget Canada once they get the orders in US entered.
That indifference concerns me. If dealers are indifferent about the Mach-E, then they are just going to push selling the Explorers they have on the lot, which will be an easier sale for them and which they likely have every color available to find one that the buyer likes. People at the dealer level need to have enthusiasm for this revolutionary Ford--a truly revolutionary product for them--or it will just be something that is drowned out by all the other Ford products on the lot in both number and influence. You can't change all attitudes at the dealer level overnight, but job 1 for the Mach-E launch should also include a special emphasis on explaining that everyone needs to be more engaged than usual when the product is so different from what has come before and because it represents the future of the brand.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
554 Posts
As a reminder to folks, there are two reservation lists running around. The one @Moose prepared, for which I haven't seen an update since the end of March (attached) and the Google sheet version started by @desertdrifter:
docs.google.com

Please add your information to the list at Worldwide Mach-E Reservation Tracker

I've added a new column for the date the order is placed. It will be interesting to see what happens as we go into production.

61 - 80 of 92 Posts