Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
554 Posts
Turns out my order number is exactly the same as my reservation number.
go figure :)
So there is a bit of a story. For electronic orders they are so far the reservation numbers. For dealer orders they are unique so far.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #87 (Edited)
Some deleted the entire content of the sheet...
Can the owner of the sheet put the last version back online? and maybe some kind of authentication (like Google account needed)

@desertdrifter
I'm fixing it now. This is the 3rd time that someone has sabotaged the sheet. Whoever keeps deleting the sheet, please stop, that is not cool at all.

Update: Good news, the spreadsheet is restored! :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Placed my order (10033677) on-lne today 2020-07-01. Premium Trim, Extended Range, AWD, Infinite Blue, Space Gray Interior. Dealer: Inver Grove Ford, Inver Grove Heights, MN. Requested Deposit was $500. Received email from Ford today 6/29, inviting me to complete my order. Awaiting confirmation from dealer. Added to Worldwide Reservation Tracker.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
554 Posts
Placed my order (10033677) on-lne today 2020-07-01. Premium Trim, Extended Range, AWD, Infinite Blue, Space Gray Interior. Dealer: Inver Grove Ford, Inver Grove Heights, MN. Requested Deposit was $500. Received email from Ford today 6/29, inviting me to complete my order. Awaiting confirmation from dealer. Added to Worldwide Reservation Tracker.
Wow. Someone on here who actually waited for the invitation email? Such restraint!

81 - 92 of 92 Posts