Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Super Moderator
692 Posts
But look at how much fun we had digging through reservation numbers for any clue we could find 🤣
Turns out my order number is exactly the same as my reservation number.
go figure :)

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
679 Posts
Turns out my order number is exactly the same as my reservation number.
go figure :)
So there is a bit of a story. For electronic orders they are so far the reservation numbers. For dealer orders they are unique so far.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #87 (Edited)
Some deleted the entire content of the sheet...
Can the owner of the sheet put the last version back online? and maybe some kind of authentication (like Google account needed)

@desertdrifter
I'm fixing it now. This is the 3rd time that someone has sabotaged the sheet. Whoever keeps deleting the sheet, please stop, that is not cool at all.

Update: Good news, the spreadsheet is restored! :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Placed my order (10033677) on-lne today 2020-07-01. Premium Trim, Extended Range, AWD, Infinite Blue, Space Gray Interior. Dealer: Inver Grove Ford, Inver Grove Heights, MN. Requested Deposit was $500. Received email from Ford today 6/29, inviting me to complete my order. Awaiting confirmation from dealer. Added to Worldwide Reservation Tracker.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
679 Posts
Placed my order (10033677) on-lne today 2020-07-01. Premium Trim, Extended Range, AWD, Infinite Blue, Space Gray Interior. Dealer: Inver Grove Ford, Inver Grove Heights, MN. Requested Deposit was $500. Received email from Ford today 6/29, inviting me to complete my order. Awaiting confirmation from dealer. Added to Worldwide Reservation Tracker.
Wow. Someone on here who actually waited for the invitation email? Such restraint!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just joined group and added info into spreadsheet.
Looking forward to sharing information.
Michigan
First Edition
AWD, Extended Range
Carbonized Gray
(will get ceramic coated upon delivery!)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just joined group and added info into spreadsheet.
Looking forward to sharing information.
Michigan
First Edition
AWD, Extended Range
Carbonized Gray
(will get ceramic coated upon delivery!)
Where at in Michigan you from? I am in Spring Arbor, on the out skirts of Jackson.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Please change line 102 in the Excel sheet. I modified Star White to Infinite Bleu. I saw way too many white cars since my initial order :)

·
Registered
2017, Chevy Bolt - Reserved 2021 Mustang Mach E Premier AWD Extended Range
8 Posts
Can someone update the spreadsheet with my information?
Mustang Mach-E First edition, Grabber Blue.
Adam Hofmann
Hanover, Ontario
Canada

81 - 99 of 99 Posts