Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

Worldwide Mach-E Reservation Tracker

30K views 110 replies 58 participants last post by  HarrySiii 
#1 · (Edited)
Discuss the Mach-E reservation tracker here.

The Tesla Cybertruck community has compiled a very useful pre-order tracker spreadsheet just like this one, with more than 1400 people contributing from all over the world. I noticed we don't have anything like this in the Mach-E community, so I decided to create the spreadsheet myself.

Please add an entry with details about where your Mach-E will be going and which model you chose.

LINK to order tracker: Worldwide Mach-E Reservation Tracker

Step 1: Add entry where appropriate
Step 2: Confirm entry in discussion thread so we can keep this thread and the tracker active
Step 3: Share with other Ford Mustang Mach-E reservation holders so we can add more data points

#3 ·
I know @Moose on here has an exel file. I think this one is ideal because it;'s int he cloud and it can be shared anywhere. That should allow even more people to fill it out.

There's also a new category that's just been added

"What Car Are you Trading In (Year/Make/Model)?"

I think this should provide some fascinating data.

#9 ·
I just started the tracker yesterday, so I'm sure it will take some time to add everyone in. Hoping we can get to 100 entries soon.

You can mask the last two numbers if you'd like, up to you. No hard rules, just hopefully we get to see some interesting trends in the data (after we have enough entries) and maybe some reservation holders can learn about others near them to connect and talk about the Mach-E.

#23 ·
I didn’t have the SVT. I had an SE in 1995. It was a fun car to drive with a very European feel. I went to Wikipedia and the Contour and Mystique were actually produced in part at the same plant that is doing the MME. That was another car I ordered before even driving it.

#30 ·
Well, the reservation number has no impact. I assume, everyone will get the mail to order his car at the same time. than they will check: 20.000 for US and 30.000 for Europe. the first one will win.

maybe the will first sell premium cars with the extended range battery as all other doing like Tesla or Hyundai.

#32 ·
Well, the reservation number has no impact. I assume, everyone will get the mail to order his car at the same time. than they will check: 20.000 for US and 30.000 for Europe. the first one will win.

maybe the will first sell premium cars with the extended range battery as all other doing like Tesla or Hyundai.
Wonder where you got that info.
Have you thought about why Ford called it the "First Edition Model" ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.