Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read on other forums of worries from new Mach-E owners.
Some are worried of possible vandalism on their new Mach-E from possible unhappy “old fashioned” mustang fans.

Have you does worried?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've thought about this too seeing how hateful people are to Tesla and how upset they are Ford is calling this a Mustang.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Meh. That's like being worried people will damage your S-Class because they're jealous. There are always those people who will do this, but you can't live your life worried about that.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Meh. That's like being worried people will damage your S-Class because they're jealous. There are always those people who will do this, but you can't live your life worried about that.
Exactly. There are haters everywhere about everything, and if Porsche can successfully transition to selling mostly 4 door crossovers/SUVs then Ford can too. Just don't take it to a mustang club meeting :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I expect to hear smart-ass comments from strangers. My brother-in-law has already started, and all I did was put a deposit on it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I expect to hear smart-ass comments from strangers. My brother-in-law has already started, and all I did was put a deposit on it.
Well, what model are you getting? If you get one of the peppier models challenge them to a race in their ICE. Otherwise, just explain that it is sexier AND more practical than whatever POS they have :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nah, Mustang owners Love cars and are not going to vandalize cars.

Contrast that to putting on a Trump 2020 bumper sticker or leaving a MAGA cap on the dash --- you will be immediately vandalized by the Far Left / Democraps.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I read on other forums of worries from new Mach-E owners.
Some are worried of possible vandalism on their new Mach-E from possible unhappy “old fashioned” mustang fans.

Have you does worried?
Not at all concerned about that. The only thought about vandalism I has was punks screwing with the charging cord if I ever left it charging unattended. But I really only plan to do that in my own garage so that's not an issue for me.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Not at all concerned about that. The only thought about vandalism I has was punks screwing with the charging cord if I ever left it charging unattended. But I really only plan to do that in my own garage so that's not an issue for me.
Other BEVs lock the charging connector while the vehicle is locked. I'm expecting MME to do the same.

·
Registered
45 Posts
ok. how about we don't start that
I'll be happy to send you the bumper sticker and MAGA cap if you are willing to test the premise.
Just let me know how long it took and the damage done to the car.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'll be happy to send you the bumper sticker and MAGA cap if you are willing to test the premise.
Just let me know how long it took and the damage done to the car.
There are 2 houses in my neighborhood with Trump paraphernalia that is left alone - which is completely irrelevant to this forum. Please troll some other forum.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes, I do agree this forum is not the place to veer towards a path that can be seen as political --- I will follow your advice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Exactly. There are haters everywhere about everything, and if Porsche can successfully transition to selling mostly 4 door crossovers/SUVs then Ford can too. Just don't take it to a mustang club meeting :)
I will for sure go to a meet up, looking forward to heated discussions, but I'm sure there will be a good outcome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts