Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I recently saw an ad for a car subscription service and it got me wondering about whether or not they make sense to use.

I get the appeal if you don't drive a lot but still want a vehicle available, while not worrying about long term servicing. But if you're someone who likes to drive, the limits and restrictions are a big issue and could be costly.

If Ford did something like this for the Mach-E and other EVs would anyone be interested?

· Registered
204 Posts
View attachment 9013

I recently saw an ad for a car subscription service and it got me wondering about whether or not they make sense to use.

I get the appeal if you don't drive a lot but still want a vehicle available, while not worrying about long term servicing. But if you're someone who likes to drive, the limits and restrictions are a big issue and could be costly.

If Ford did something like this for the Mach-E and other EVs would anyone be interested?
So how would this be different from existing car rental and leasing options?

· Registered
68 Posts
So how would this be different from existing car rental and leasing options?
in a not too far away future, this will be the most viable solution for many, especially if you live in a big city. Living in a city where you may not have private parking, lowering the cost of ownership and reducing the total number of cars on the road makes a lot of sense, (and even more sense if you are also working in the city). Ford CEO did say a couple of years ago that it will become a mobility company (as opposed to being a car company), ans this is where the industry is eventually going. My 2 cents.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts