Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know more about the order process?

I've made my reservation with the wrong package for seats. tried to contact the dealer but he is new to the process and told me to make a new reservation. checking the web site there is written to contact the support. by a telefon call they gold a week ago, I will get a call from the correct team. I'm still waiting. contacting the online chat the guy told me to send me to the correct team. after 2 hours nothing happened.

Or will be the possibility to change my setup when placing the order? I would think so.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Hi @Michael !
I can only assume this is true for Germany, as it's the process in the US.

Basically when you filled out the original reservation, any of that can be changed. Except you can't change your model for a First Edition one.

In the US, what happens is Ford refunds the deposit, then you fill out a brand new order sheet with the dealer and the dealer can take a deposit. And that deposit is up to them.

In short, don't worry about it. You'll be able to make the changes you want.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, I've found on ford.com:

Can I make changes to my reservation?
You will be able to make changes and finalize your configuration at the time you place your order.

Sounds okay for me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey @Paul84

as pointed out before: I've tried it by phone, by live chat an mail, nothing worked so far.
but when it will be possible when doing the final order everything is fine.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I did it twice without any problems. Also possible via customer chat. I had no problems at all. Maybe you just have been unlucky

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will have a new try next week
and finely when ordering the Mach E it will be fine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts