Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Also for reference this was what I sent each dealer.
-----
I wanted to check in and see if you have any updates on the Mach-e.

Also I was wondering if you have any details on the Ford Options financing plan for Mach-e? I'd be interested in seeing the details of this option and seeing real numbers against a Mach-e with X-plan. Not sure if this is something you could assist with but please let me know.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dealer #2 response
----
I will have to check. I have not seen anything regarding the lease or finance at this time. I also do not have an update on deliveyry.

----

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
1,155 Posts
Also for reference this was what I sent each dealer.
-----
I wanted to check in and see if you have any updates on the Mach-e.

Also I was wondering if you have any details on the Ford Options financing plan for Mach-e? I'd be interested in seeing the details of this option and seeing real numbers against a Mach-e with X-plan. Not sure if this is something you could assist with but please let me know.

Here is copy of email I sent to my dealer: My delivery date is February 15. I am waiting to hear back from my dealer:

Dear Rich:

Today I received the email below.

Delivery is scheduled for February 15.

Can you please advise:

• Besides the X Plan are there any other incentives?
  • If I choose to finance what are my options
  • For the MachE, I believe Ford has introduced the "Ford Option Plan". Can you please give me details including any incentives, interest rate, term and the balloon.
  • Will Ford have RCL (Red Carpet lease) for the MacE?
The VIN is

Many thanks and Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

I think this covers all the bases.

·
Registered
142 Posts
A dealer is unlikely to give any financing or offer information unless they know you are taking delivery this month, since traditionally their incentives run month-to-month.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Received this from one of the dealers today in follow-up from his email yesterday. Still nothing regarding Ford Options plan. Rates are good through March it looks like.

From Dealer
----
I just received the announcement from Ford that special finance rates have been released on select Mach-E models;

0.9% up to 48 months

1.9% up to 60 months

3.9% up to 72 months

No rebates are available for now. This program is effective from Jan 5 to Mar 31, 2021. Models included are the Select, Premium and California Route 1 Editions.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Received this from one of the dealers today in follow-up from his email yesterday. Still nothing regarding Ford Options plan. Rates are good through March it looks like.

From Dealer
----
I just received the announcement from Ford that special finance rates have been released on select Mach-E models;

0.9% up to 48 months

1.9% up to 60 months

3.9% up to 72 months

No rebates are available for now. This program is effective from Jan 5 to Mar 31, 2021. Models included are the Select, Premium and California Route 1 Editions.
can you get these rates with x-plan as well?

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
1,266 Posts

From Dealer
----

0.9% up to 48 months

1.9% up to 60 months

3.9% up to 72 months

@JasonP which dealer region are you in since I believe rates can vary by locale?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm attending the Ford Mustang Mach E Tour tomorrow at my dealer in Las Vegas. I'll try to get info on what's happening re: financing in the Denver Region. Thanks
Ask about the Ford Options plan if you get a chance. This seems to be a mystery to all dealers around here.

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
Ask about the Ford Options plan if you get a chance. This seems to be a mystery to all dealers around here.
The Ford Option Plan is not available in Nevada it's either purchase or Red Carpet lease. No Option plan in North Carolina, Wash DC or New Hampshire

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
I attended the 'Tour' see the Thread MACH E HITS LAS VEGAS in the Reviews section however unfortunately since the Option Plan isn't permitted in Nevada the salesperson wasn't much help and the Tour guys don't handle financing info

·
Registered
16 Posts
I attended the 'Tour' see the Thread MACH E HITS LAS VEGAS in the Reviews section however unfortunately since the Option Plan isn't permitted in Nevada the salesperson wasn't much help and the Tour guys don't handle financing info
Thanks Bob. So how was the car?? What colors did you see? Did you get to drive?

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
Thanks Bob. So how was the car?? What colors did you see? Did you get to drive?
There were two MMe an Infinite Blue Premium AWD ER and a Black Premium RWD ER. The vehicle is exactly what I want in a BEV CUV. My son (a potential Tesla buyer) was with me a loved the Mach E. Unfortunately the tour is for information and explanation but no test drives. The dealers will handle that end when they get their Demos. I posted 16 pictures in the recent post and a lengthy rundown from both of my visits to two local dealer events.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Question about X-plan. - See #24 in the link I post. They mention documentation fee in x-plan it says a max doc fee of $100 in states that allow this. My question is this in place of the standard doc fee they charge when buying a car? It seems $500 is the going rate dealers charge for doc fee. So if I"m x-plan they can only charge $100 instead of the regular $500 fee? ANd what's the $275 Admin fee?

24. Can I be charged a “document fee” (doc fee) by my dealer?
Yes. Dealers will be permitted to assess up to $100 in documentary fees on each delivery to an eligible purchaser under the terms of the Plan, unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation. Each dealer is responsible for complying with applicable laws or regulations.
  • What if I am in a state that allows the dealer to charge more than $100?
Unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation: In states where dealers are not permitted to charge as much as $100 for doc fees, dealers would be capped at the lesser amount as provided by the state. In states that permitted more than $100, dealers would be permitted to charge the Plan customer $100. In states that permitted more than $100 and also required that all customers be charged the same amount, dealers may charge the Plan customer $100 and indicate any additional fees have been paid by Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company as part of the AXZD-Plan Program dealer reimbursement on the buyer's order.
  • How does this change the $275 administration fee?
There is no change. The $275 administration fee covers costs of managing the New Vehicle Purchase Program.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

·
Super Moderator
1,876 Posts
Question about X-plan. - See #24 in the link I post. They mention documentation fee in x-plan it says a max doc fee of $100 in states that allow this. My question is this in place of the standard doc fee they charge when buying a car? It seems $500 is the going rate dealers charge for doc fee. So if I"m x-plan they can only charge $100 instead of the regular $500 fee? ANd what's the $275 Admin fee?

Yes. Dealers will be permitted to assess up to $100 in documentary fees on each delivery to an eligible purchaser under the terms of the Plan, unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation. Each dealer is responsible for complying with applicable laws or regulations.
Unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation: In states where dealers are not permitted to charge as much as $100 for doc fees, dealers would be capped at the lesser amount as provided by the state. In states that permitted more than $100, dealers would be permitted to charge the Plan customer $100. In states that permitted more than $100 and also required that all customers be charged the same amount, dealers may charge the Plan customer $100 and indicate any additional fees have been paid by Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company as part of the AXZD-Plan Program dealer reimbursement on the buyer's order.
There is no change. The $275 administration fee covers costs of managing the New Vehicle Purchase Program.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
So, if I read this correctly:
-The $275 admin fee is towards x-plan management, it is included in the vehicle price after discount.
-The $100 is outside the vehicle price. If documentation fees exceed that, there will be a separate credit for the difference.

·
Registered
65 Posts
-The $275 admin fee is towards x-plan management, it is included in the vehicle price after discount.
-The $100 is outside the vehicle price. If documentation fees exceed that, there will be a separate credit for the difference.
thanks I read that section multiple times and got a bit confused.

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
That's a big deal since the dealer in Las Vegas that I bought out my lease charged $600+ Doc Fee. and Nevada has no restriction on a Doc Fee.

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts

Thanks for the info

61 - 80 of 86 Posts