Ford Mustang Mach-E -- News & Community Group, Join ... banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time poster, long time viewer :) Been reading a lot about the mach e, and super excited to see it out in the real world. Out of curiosity, how does one get x plan pricing? I know it's Ford friends and family, but anyone know how to get the hook up there and what information is required to apply that at the dealership?

·
Registered
136 Posts
You'll need an X-Plan certificate with a pin code on it. You might be able to get this through your employer, in some cases.

Otherwise, check out the Mustang Club of America. It's a $35 annual membership and one of the benefits is X-Plan pricing with Ford. https://mustang.org/about/benefits/

You have to be a member of the club for 6+ months to use X-plan. Also, the dealership chooses whether or not to participate in the pricing. So check your local dealers to confirm whether they'll honor X-plan pricing for your Mustang Mach-E reservation.

More info on X-plan pricing here: Mustang Mach-E Eligible For Ford Plan Pricing Discount

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just became a member of MCA last week. That being said I think we have to create our own club since I'm sceptical as to how many mustang clubs will accept the MME. I got the feeling by reading the comments in those clubs when MME was revealed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome. My company is to small to have that perk but the MCA membership sounds great. Super helpful... Thanks a ton!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts