Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time poster, long time viewer :) Been reading a lot about the mach e, and super excited to see it out in the real world. Out of curiosity, how does one get x plan pricing? I know it's Ford friends and family, but anyone know how to get the hook up there and what information is required to apply that at the dealership?

·
Registered
331 Posts
You'll need an X-Plan certificate with a pin code on it. You might be able to get this through your employer, in some cases.

Otherwise, check out the Mustang Club of America. It's a $35 annual membership and one of the benefits is X-Plan pricing with Ford. https://mustang.org/about/benefits/

You have to be a member of the club for 6+ months to use X-plan. Also, the dealership chooses whether or not to participate in the pricing. So check your local dealers to confirm whether they'll honor X-plan pricing for your Mustang Mach-E reservation.

More info on X-plan pricing here: Mustang Mach-E Eligible For Ford Plan Pricing Discount

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just became a member of MCA last week. That being said I think we have to create our own club since I'm sceptical as to how many mustang clubs will accept the MME. I got the feeling by reading the comments in those clubs when MME was revealed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome. My company is to small to have that perk but the MCA membership sounds great. Super helpful... Thanks a ton!

·
Registered
601 Posts
I heard that to qualify for X-Plan (if the MME isn't exempt) is to hold onto 100 shares for 6+ months.

Is anyone here a Ford shareholder?

I'm completely new and won't mind the insight that would come from experience.

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
I heard that to qualify for X-Plan (if the MME isn't exempt) is to hold onto 100 shares for 6+ months.

Is anyone here a Ford shareholder?

I'm completely new and won't mind the insight that would come from experience.
I bought 2000 shares about a month ago when it was in the low $4 range. I had no idea the X-plan was made available.
Usually, the purchase contract discounts and finance rates are not locked in until vehicle delivery. Its on that date that they see what is currently available. They are talking at least Q4, so i may now qualify. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
2006 Mazda RX-8
87 Posts
You'll need an X-Plan certificate with a pin code on it. You might be able to get this through your employer, in some cases.

Otherwise, check out the Mustang Club of America. It's a $35 annual membership and one of the benefits is X-Plan pricing with Ford. Benefits of Membership – Mustang Club of America

You have to be a member of the club for 6+ months to use X-plan. Also, the dealership chooses whether or not to participate in the pricing. So check your local dealers to confirm whether they'll honor X-plan pricing for your Mustang Mach-E reservation.

More info on X-plan pricing here: Mustang Mach-E Eligible For Ford Plan Pricing Discount
FYI, I think it's only 60 days membership for an MCA member to qualify for X-Plan pricing.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Mach-E X Plan pricing has been released!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts