Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize that a very similar thread has already been started, but I wanted to give an update.

X-Plan price is available to stockholders of Ford for the MachE: 100 shares ownership minimum of 6 months.

Yesterday evening I filed my application via fax. This morning I received my pin number:

The X-Plan for shareholders is basically invoice less .4% plus administrative fee of $275.

If the MachE is going to sell for MSRP, with no discounts like a Tesla, this may be an excellent savings.

Now if Ford would only give us updates on the MachE as quickly!

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
I realize that a very similar thread has already been started, but I wanted to give an update.

X-Plan price is available to stockholders of Ford for the MachE: 100 shares ownership minimum of 6 months.

Yesterday evening I filed my application via fax. This morning I received my pin number:

The X-Plan for shareholders is basically invoice less .4% plus administrative fee of $275.

If the MachE is going to sell for MSRP, with no discounts like a Tesla, this may be an excellent savings.

I've bought two Fords using the X-Plan pricing. All other incentives offered at time of purchase are also included. All we hope for now is that the dealers do not mark-up the MMEs. My last two Mustangs I bought out of state as the dealers in Texas had them marked up thousands over MSRP.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
According to the Ford website, if you are using X-Plan, the dealer has to show you both the MSRP and his invoice price, which is the price you will pay, less .4% plus an administrative fee of $275.

So whether the dealer marks up the price or not, we are getting the X-plan price which is basically invoice, as the .4% ($240 on the First Edition) more or less equals the administrative fee..

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
753 Posts
What did you use to show stock ownership, a copy of your broker statement?

·
Registered
MME Premium extended range AWD
23 Posts

Excellent information. In process of doing mine now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
You can also get x-plan pricing if you join mustang club of America. I think the membership fee is $25 for the year.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Also

I think the x-plan pricing is slightly different for the mach e than for other vehicles. I think its msrp - 2% + $275 unless it changed

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Also

I think the x-plan pricing is slightly different for the mach e than for other vehicles. I think its more - 2% + $275 unless it changed

Yes

·
Registered
14 Posts
I believe that X-Plan for the MachE is different and the updated plan .4%, not 2% off plus administrative fee is correct.
BTW if you want to build there's an x plan website. For mustang club of America use mc405 as the login and it'll let you look around at the pricing/incentives etc

·
Registered
MME Premium extended range AWD
23 Posts
Hopefully we can find out from Ford soon about the X plan. 2.0% vs 0.4% off is a huge difference.
The other big unknown, when you get to the back room at you Ford Dealer to finalize the deal: Will there be some crazy advertising fee or dealer prep tacked on? Or some other fee in addition to the reduced Admin Fee -- expected to be $275 under the X Plan. I suppose the good news is that the dealer can't charge you for a full tank of gas.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hopefully we can find out from Ford soon about the X plan. 2.0% vs 0.4% off is a huge difference.
The other big unknown, when you get to the back room at you Ford Dealer to finalize the deal: Will there be some crazy advertising fee or dealer prep tacked on? Or some other fee in addition to the reduced Admin Fee -- expected to be $275 under the X Plan. I suppose the good news is that the dealer can't charge you for a full tank of gas.
When I look at the mach e x plan pricing it shows this:

This looks like MSRP - 2% plus $275

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
From everything printed the X Plan for the MachE is 2% off of MSRP (which is invoice) plus $275.

On another thread it was pointed out that the final price is set by the dealer.

I take it to me that the selling price could be more but also less than MSRP.

The market for BEV is becoming more competitive and personally, and it is just my opinion, I cannot see in any metropolitan area where there are multiple Ford dealers, a dealer being able to charge above MSRP or ADM.

I have in writing from my dealer no ADM and they will accept X Plan pricing.

Everyone should get the same from their dealer in writing.

·
Super Moderator
1,155 Posts
All fees will be finalized online, and agreed upon by the dealer before you are onsite. Ford is taking the whole thing just shy of direct sales.

Reactions: JTK44

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All fees will be finalized online, and agreed upon by the dealer before you are onsite. Ford is taking the whole thing just shy of direct sales.
On my last Ford Edge Sport and my Mercedes, my only trip to the dealer was to sign papers. Everything was done either over the phone or by internet before I arrived.

With Covid dealers are now used to this method of selling cars.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts