Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
MME Premium extended range AWD
24 Posts
I used my broker's statement and it was accepted by Ford with no issues.
I just received approval and PIN from Ford for the X Plan. I was instructed by Ford (in an email) to take my PIN to my dealer for more information about the plan and its "availability".
Ford did not give me any details about the plan, how it works or whether or not it was even available to me. I'm on East Coast, mid Atlantic. They just said- Go to your Ford Dealer.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I just received approval and PIN from Ford for the X Plan. I was instructed by Ford (in an email) to take my PIN to my dealer for more information about the plan and its "availability".
Ford did not give me any details about the plan, how it works or whether or not it was even available to me. I'm on East Coast, mid Atlantic. They just said- Go to your Ford Dealer.
That's because each dealer decides whether or not they will accept the plans. A reason for not doing so means that the price of the car to you is fixed and they are limited to charging you at most $275 for "documentation fees". There's a link somewhere to Ford's website that shows the amount of the X plan discount, but it is 2% of the MSRP plus the $275 fee that the dealer gets. For example the $49800 Route 1 is $49079 on the X-plan. Ford also sometimes offers other incentives/discounts by area, and if they are available you would also get those.

** EDIT: fixed typo :-(

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks Maegar. Below is a cut and paste of what I found when I followed the link:
Pricing Formula
  • X-Plan is a pre-determined price based on dealer invoice or A-Plan price depending on brand. The X-Plan price is noted on the dealer invoice.
X-Plan

FordDealer Invoice - (0.4% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)
LincolnDealer Invoice + (0.6% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)

*$275 Administration Fee.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Thanks Maegar. Below is a cut and paste of what I found when I followed the link:
Pricing Formula
  • X-Plan is a pre-determined price based on dealer invoice or A-Plan price depending on brand. The X-Plan price is noted on the dealer invoice.
X-Plan

FordDealer Invoice - (0.4% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)
LincolnDealer Invoice + (0.6% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)

*$275 Administration Fee.
You have to explicitly select the Mach-E; it has a different rate of 2%, and is exactly what I posted earlier. Here's a screenshot following the link above. Note that the "net plan price" includes the $1100 delivery fee:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I like what you found better. And hope dealer will participate.
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
You have to explicitly select the Mach-E; it has a different rate of 2%, and is exactly what I posted earlier. Here's a screenshot following the link above. Note that the "net plan price" includes the $1100 delivery fee:
View attachment 2701
When you put your zip in there may or may not be incentives, some zips are $1000.00, but in my zip no incentives. My zip being in Las Vegas.

·
Registered
356 Posts
When you put your zip in there may or may not be incentives, some zips are $1000.00, but in my zip no incentives. My zip being in Las Vegas.
The only incentives that will matter will be those in affect in your market at the time you take delivery of the vehicle, and for which you meet the requirements. (Sometimes no real requirement, sometimes requires a Ford lease or loan, etc.)

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I like what you found better. And hope dealer will participate.
Thanks
When I went to my dealer he confirmed in writing that there would be no ADM and that they would honor X-Plan.

Others have posted that some dealers will not honor X-Plan: in that event they just switched dealers. Ditto for ADM: if the dealer would not put in writing no ADM, then they switched dealers.

So if your dealer will not guarantee no ADM and will not guarantee honoring X-Plan, just change dealerships!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Amazing to have to work with "dealers" and not Ford in 2020. Called dealers for a reason. What an antiquated and embarrassing business model. Could be part of the reason that Tesla owners put up with less than good fit and finish, no effin middleperson.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Amazing to have to work with "dealers" and not Ford in 2020. Called dealers for a reason. What an antiquated and embarrassing business model. Could be part of the reason that Tesla owners put up with less than good fit and finish, no effin middleperson.
This is a state law issue.

·
Registered
2017, Chevy Bolt - Reserved 2021 Mustang Mach E Premier AWD Extended Range
13 Posts
Is X-Plan available to customers in Canada purchasing a Mustang Mach-e?

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
17 Posts
Is X-Plan available to customers in Canada purchasing a Mustang Mach-e?
yes
For more infos

·
Registered
2017, Chevy Bolt - Reserved 2021 Mustang Mach E Premier AWD Extended Range
13 Posts
yes
For more infos
Thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
My not have to work with dealers. All Mustang Mach-E reservation holders will use this method to complete their purchases. Those with reservations will receive an email linking them to their ready-to-use personalized dashboard with their VIN attached as deliveries approach.
It still goes through the dealer. You're still paying the dealer. I think Ford is just trying to interject itself in between more.

·
Registered
24 Posts
View attachment 2701
Got it. Thanks. My zip in Eastern NC shows the X Plan is available with same discount as yours. Great news. Premium: 46,335 plus 1100 =$47,435.This translates into a savings of $665 when X-Plan is accepted by Dealer. Interesting, I don't see any ADMIN FEE limitation imposed on the dealer when pull up info from Ford.

Trim​
MSRP1​
X-Plan1​
Incentives2​
Net Plan Price3​
$42,895​
$42,312​
N/A​
$43,412​
$47,000​
$46,335​
N/A​
$47,435​
$49,800​
$49,079​
N/A​
$50,179​
$58,300​
$57,409​
N/A​
$58,509​
GT
$60,500​
$59,565​
N/A​
$60,665​
1 Pricing subject to change without notice. Optional equipment, $1100 destination/delivery, documentation fees, taxes, title, and license fees extra.
2 Purchase incentives do not include Ford Credit Bonus Cash. Ford Credit Bonus cash requires Ford Credit financing or lease contract. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for residency restrictions, qualifications and complete details. To view details on incentives for a specific trim, click on the appropriate trim level.
3 Net Plan price equals the Plan price less purchase incentives. Optional equipment, $1100 destination/delivery, documentation fees, taxes, title, and license fees extra. Not all buyers will qualify for all incentives. See dealer for residency restrictions, qualifications, and complete details.

partner.lincoln.com
Home > Vehicles & Pricing > Ford Mustang Mach-E
SELECT CRITERIA
Model Year: 2021
Zip Code:

Trim​
MSRP1​
X-Plan1​
Incentives2​
Net Plan Price3​
$42,895​
$42,312​
N/A​
$43,412​
$47,000​
$46,335​
N/A​
$47,435​
$49,800​
$49,079​
N/A​
$50,179​
$58,300​
$57,409​
N/A​
$58,509​
GT
$60,500​
$59,565​
N/A​
$60,665​
JS note: Premium: 46,335 plus 1100 =$47,435.This translates into a savings of $665 when X-Plan is accepted by Dealer. Interesting, I don't see any ADMIN FEE limitation imposed on the dealer.
1 Pricing subject to change without notice. Optional equipment, $1100 destination/delivery, documentation fees, taxes, title, and license fees extra.
2 Purchase incentives do not include Ford Credit Bonus Cash. Ford Credit Bonus cash requires Ford Credit financing or lease contract. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for residency restrictions, qualifications and complete details. To view details on incentives for a specific trim, click on the appropriate trim level.
3 Net Plan price equals the Plan price less purchase incentives. Optional equipment, $1100 destination/delivery, documentation fees, taxes, title, and license fees extra. Not all buyers will qualify for all incentives. See dealer for residency restrictions, qualifications, and complete details.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts